Dietary and Hygiene Needs
Health and Safety
All members of the nursery team undergo a training program commencing their employment, which covers subjects such as Paediatric First Aid. Three full time members of staff hold basic Food Hygiene certificates. All of the staff hold current and up to date child care certificates. All staff is CRB checked.
Leadership and Management responsibilities
• Ensure that good quality of service is provided and evidenced through sound quality assurance
• Ensure that all practitioners working in our setting are experienced and knowledgeable in working with children and young babies.
• Knows the legislative requirements covering childcare, employment and premises
• Lead and support the team
• Provide adequate resources to ensure the smooth running of the setting
• Working in partnership with parents and carers
• Actively liaise with external agencies to support children and their families
• Provide a strong framework of supervision and appraisal to ensure that staff are kept up-to-date with relevant training and development and are set appropriate targets
• Provide a safe, secure and stimulant environment for the children, including responsibility for safeguarding children as the designated person (key Person)
• The manager ensures own reflective practice and updated regularly through continuous professional development.